Pilgrimage in the Böhmerwald (Bohemian Forest)
Setting out, being on the move and arriving on the Weg der Entschleunigung (Path of Deceleration)
- 2 nights
- 3 days / 2 x nights with breakfast in Klaffer am Hochficht
- Coffee and cake in getting to know
- Lunch package for pilgrimage
- Evening pilgrims soup or -snack with products from the region
- guided hike to 3 days by Christine Dittlbacher
- interesting guided tour of the herb pasture
- unique guided tour of the organic permaculture farm
- unforgettable guided tour of Austria’s largest organic medicinal, show and herb garden
Winter peace: Wednesday 08 to Friday 10 January 2020
Spring awakening: Wednesday 06 to Friday 08, May 2020
Summer pilgrims: Wednesday 22 to Friday, July 24, 2020
Autumn delight: Wednesday 7 to Friday, 9 October 2020
- 07.10.2020 until 09.10.2020
On the tracks
of the joy of life!
“Pilgrimage” - Hiking in the inner
and outer landscape - to:
Set out, set forth, search, be a listener, be a viewer, experience borders,
live intensively and feel LIFE up close. These experiences gain more and more
importance in times of an increasingly hectic pace and mental strains.
You can feel the primeval longing to search for meaning in your own life;
refilling its meaning, giving it a new direction, finding your centre and
eventually encountering the divine in the diversity of nature?
You're treating yourself to a time-out to have some time to yourself again and
to refuel on energy?
You're looking for company so you're not embarking on this adventure in
unfamiliar territory all by yourself and would like to be accompanied by a
Ms Christine Dittlbacher, MAS. (pilgrimage guide, theologian and communications
trainer) is accompanying you!
2 nights with breakfast from EUR 253,00 per person in a double room
- Suitable for seniors
- Suitable for friends
- Suitable for couples