Pilgrimage in the Bohemian Forest - on the trail of life
Setting off, travelling and arriving on the path of deceleration
Pilgrimage on the trail of life
- 08 - 10 May
- 31 July - 02 August
- 30 September - 02 October
"What moves the heart sets the feet in motion" - pilgrim guide Christine Dittlbacher is convinced of this.
Take a break from everyday life and set off on a journey to yourself. Escape the hustle and bustle by travelling together, slow down, pause and, last but not least, recharge your batteries at sacred places and places of power in the Bohemian Forest. Together with pilgrim guide Christine Dittlbacher, you will walk between 15 and 22 kilometres and only take a day's luggage with you. In addition to self-discovery, the herbal experience takes centre stage. A visit to the herbal alpine pasture and the medicinal herb garden will show you ways to harmonise with nature.
- 2 nights
- 2 x overnight stays with breakfast at the Pension Dimitrova
- 2 x pilgrim's snack for the pilgrimage
- 2x pilgrim's soup in the evening
- Pilgrim guide on 3 days by Christine Dittlbacher
- Guided tour of the Kräuteralm in Klaffer am Hochficht
- Guided tour of Austria's largest organic medicinal herb garden in Klaffer am Hochficht
According to programme on site. Registration deadline is 1 week before the date.
It is also possible to arrive the day before.
08 - 10 May + 31 July - 02 August + 02 - 04 October 2024
from EUR 423.00 in a double room for 2 people and
from EUR 239.00 in a single room
- Suitable for seniors
- Suitable for single travelers
- Suitable for friends
- Suitable for couples